How to lodge a claim
- Firstly, check to make sure you purchased accidental damage protection with the device.
- You must identify that the device has sustained accidental damage.
- Call The Warranty Group on 1300 786 225. Select option 2 to explain the damage to a consultant and proceed with a claim.
- The Warranty Group will advise the excess due and will arrange for payment to be made. You will then receive a claim number to keep on file.
- JB Education will contact you shortly thereafter to discuss the repair.
- Drop off the device to the IT office. The device will be repaired or replaced by JB Education on-site.
- Check the TV outside the IT office (or check the Device Status page) to check the status of your repair.
- Once complete the you can collect the device from the school IT office.